Hard drive is a portable device used to store or back up large files in a secured manner. There are different manufacturer of hard drives available in market. The files that can be stored in hard drives are pictures, songs, video files, documents and many more. Due to certain human errors the hard drives become dead and stored files become inaccessible. Some of the symptoms that enables you to understand whether a drive is dead or not:
- When you apply power, the hard drive does not attempt to spin and makes absolutely no noises.
- When you apply power, the hard drive spins up clicks a few times then spins down.
- When the hard drive is powered on, it does not spin at all but instead makes a faint beeping or buzzing noise.
- When you power on your hard drive, you do not hear any unusual or obvious mechanical problems but the drive is not recognized by your computer.
- When you power on your hard drive, it sounds normal and is recognized by your computer but does not allow you to access the data. The hard drive hangs, locks up, clicks or hangs your computer when you attempt to access a folder or file.
- When you power on your hard drive, it clicks repetitively and does not shut down.
- When powered on and connected to your computer, your hard drive does not properly mount and asks to be formatted.
As a result of which you may suffer data loss situation. If you are also trapped in similar situation, just make use of Failed Hard Drive Recovery tool to recover lost data from data hard drive. This recovery tool is very safe and secure to use since it is totally free from virus and malware programs. You can download this software on all the latest versions of Windows operating system. It is available online that performs data recovery from dead hard drive and can also recover data from failed hard drives of laptops with great ease. To know detailed information about this tool, refer this link:
Scenarios for data loss from dead hard drive
- Bad Sector
- Improper Removal of External HDD
- Corrupt MBR
- Head on Injury
- Accidental Formatting
Note:You can use this software to recover data from dead hard drive without any issues. This software is compatible in recovering data from dead or corrupted hard drive as well as can
recover failed external hard drive within few simple steps.
Features of Hard Drive Recovery Tool
This recovery tool can be downloaded, installed and used all the versions of Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, XP and Vista) and Mac (Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc) based system. You can easily use this tool to perform
MacBook failed hard drive recovery
in few simple steps. It requires only 50 MB space on your hard drive to install this application. Using recovery program, you are able to recover 330 types effectively. It also provides users option to add new files by its own. Save Recovery Session is one of the unique features of this tool to resume the recovery session any time. In case, you are recovering data from dead hard drive then you are advised not to disconnect the device until the recovery process is complete otherwise you have to restart the recovery process from the beginning. It also provides you an option to check the performance of this tool, if you are satisfied then you can purchase the licensed version.
Steps to Recover Data from Dead Hard Drive:
Step - 1: First download and install the demo version of Failed Drive Recovery software to perform dead hard drive recovery. Launch the software, now from the Main Screen; choose "Recover Drive" option.
Step - 2: Choose "Partition Recovery" option to perform
dead HDD recovery.
Step - 3: After a quick scan it will give you a list of found partition, select the appropriate disk partition.
Step - 4: Preview recovered files either in "Data View" or in "File Type View" for your
dead HDD recovery.